Position: Full-time Therapist
Position Type: On/site and remote/work from home
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Notice to Applicants: All applicants are asked to submit a resume, and cover letter.
Who We Are:
TMS & Brain Health is a new and innovative mental health intensive outpatient/partial hospitalization facility looking for a Licensed Therapist (LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, PhD, or PsyD) to be a part of our mental health program that includes scientifically backed treatments to combat depression, anxiety, and PTSD quickly and effectively. Specifically, we combine procedural based treatments for mood disorders such as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, ketamine therapy, and biofeedback, with more traditional modalities such as talk therapy and medication management.
We are looking for our first full-time therapist to run one-on-one, group, and/or ketamine assisted psychotherapy sessions for people who are doing some of these treatments. While we have an existing mental health intensive outpatient program (IOP) in which we provide various forms of therapy, we are hoping that the individual we hire can continue to do therapy for individuals after they discharge, in order to provide wraparound care for those who need it. Our current therapists specialize in an array of orientations, ranging from psychodynamic to EMDR to CBT, so we do not have a particular preference for therapeutic orientation for the therapist we hire in this role. This position will be a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
- 1:1 psychotherapy, with option for couples, groups, family therapy, and psychedelic assisted therapy
- Availability for a minimum of 30 clinical hours/week with expectation of at least 28 clinical hours/week in addition to 1.5 hours/week of meetings
- Developing comprehensive treatment plans with proper documentation
- Collaborating with clinic personnel and outside referral sources
- Conducting peer reviews with insurance companies when needed
- Marriage Family Therapy (LMFT), Clinical Social Work (LCSW) or Licensed in Clinical Professional Counseling (LPCC), and Psychology (PsyD/PhD): Required
- Active CA-state licensure: Required
- Unrestricted license (i.e., able to work without supervision): Required
- Demonstrated experience with diverse adults receiving mental health treatment: Preferred
- Experience with treatment-resistant depression: Preferred
- Experience with PTSD and complex trauma: Preferred
- Fully paid for PPO health insurance
- PTO, sick leave, and paid holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to work remotely when appropriate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Why are you interested in working with this organization?
- Doctorate (Required)
- LMFT, or LPCC, or LCSW and Unrestricted license (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations